Sunday, June 13, 2010

Possible Work

So yesterday the fiance and I went to the Philadelphia Comic Con and I got a lot of people to look at my portfolio and what not! I talked to tons of artists and some companies (there wasn't very many there). I actually, surprising to me got a lot of good feed back haha. I have two companies interested in me, Avatar Press and BuyMeToys, pretty damn sweet!! They just have to review my stuff and what not but hey a shot is a shot ya know?
Other than that, still doing the polyproject structure theory thing and what not!! Most of the advice i got was to just work on more details in my backgrounds and then i got it, all the artists I talked to said I def have the talent and stuff I just have to keep at it every single day, practice, practice, practice!! As I have said so before myself I believe haha.
But yeah just hoping to hear from those companies n such, hopefully good news!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment