Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Promotional!!

Greetings and salutations earth beings!! Oh wait, I'm an earthling too...Never mind. No. I'm not changing my first greeting, I don't care if it doesn't make sense. I like it. Sheesh. Inner monolouges.
In any case I wanted to let all of you know that I finally received my BUSINESS CARDS!!!! YaY! I can feel how excited you all are across cyber-space. Yes this is very exillerating and what not! I shall be handing out my business cards to local businesses, coffee shops, libraries, t-shirt stores, local restaurants, people I want in my network (everyone who can help me and who needs help) and random places that have business cards out hahahahhahahahaha!!!!
Also here is a list of projects I have going at the moment and what it is I'm doing with them:

1. "The Quest for Dairy"-Play: Currently under consideration by the Utica Players committee (I'm awaiting their approval to start working with them on casting, directing and what not)

2. "Masters of Fiction"-Graphic Novel: Currently in the rough pencils stage. I do have two finished mock covers for it as well which will be posted on my deviant art page.

3. "A little Valentinus in your Hollows Eve"-Novel: Currently I have been writing at least four pages a day it is no wheres near done yet (on p.50 out of a 240 p. book) but working on it.

4. "Commercials"-Screenplay: First rough draft version is being written right now. It is a 114 page script roughly and I am on p.20.

5. Commissions status: Open (email me or message me on here and we can discuss prices)

No comments:

Post a Comment