Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Working Hard

What ap bitches?! Just kidding...but seriously yeah, what up?

Lately I have been working and busting out art like a friggin fiend on crack hooked up to an IV pumping Monster!!!! GraaaaaaAAAhhAHHHHH!! For real! As soon as I think the world is ready to see what I'm working on I will post the shit out of it!

I've been continuing to work on my graphic novel series pencils, I started a watercolor painting; started my first digital painting, finished completely the cover to my next book and one of six inside illustrations for it , did two t-shirt designs which you guys saw on my deviantart, oh and also started the first of my illustrations in a series!

The only thing I haven't done in a while is write, which I will have to fit in somewhere....

Mike D. Burke
www.ananami919.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment