Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Creativity and Getting stuff done

Once again my loyal friends and comrades I sit here typing to you of the adventures of my day to day somewhat not that much exciting days. This morning I feel quite productive to get as much done as humanly possible, you ever get that feeling? First off let's start with a progress list shall we?
1. Still don't have a full-time job in writing or illustrating
2. Still looking for a better job in these fields to get the hell out of retail
3. Sent out emails today to the Observer-Dispatch editor; Mike Bova of M3P Media and the new upcoming Oneida Courier, and Dan Fusillo of the Utica Players because I haven't heard from any of them
4.Retail sucks
5.On the seventh page of my comic book, "Masters of fiction!"
6. Been writing a lot for my novel, "A Little Valentinus in your Samhain"
7. Been writing script and actually getting shots done for the "Max Carnage" film

And there's my progress list for now, still working hard on everything and trying to from a damn group of like-minded artists and creative people to form this multi-media group.

No comments:

Post a Comment