Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Intellectual Cucumbers

In recent cases I'm realizing that I'm going through changes. As is neccessary and sometimes unnoticable until you forget your not doing that thing you always use to do. This happens to be a lot though, so I'm kind of use to the cycles. What I'm talking about pertaining to myself is: I'm going through one of my drawing pits right now, I haven't been drawing as much lately. No pages have been getting done, I still have one panel left on like the first page of my new samples....But things will turn around for me, as with history a period of inactivity is usually in turn the result of a period of strong activity.

In anycase onto what I am keeping myself busy with these times. Recently we had our Stag and Shower parties; they went great! Tons of fun with friends and plenty of gifts! All is great! So while all this has been going on I've been obsessing over this new hero of mine from history, Count de Saint Germain the immortal man. This guyis amazing, he could do so much, he was so damn smart! He could speak fluently, 12 different languages, in which case I'm attempting to learn 10. He knew all these facts about history and the way he talked about them it seemed to his listeners as if he was there; he never denied nor said he was there to them. So I'm finally reading all my history books I got three Christmas' ago...He was so many other things as well; a painter, violinist, pianist, courtesan, alchemist. Awesome right?! So yeah, I'm trying my best to be like him in these aspects, because that's fucking amaing isn't it? I'm blown away by it!!

Also as recently as yesterday I discovered this amazing dude and author Tim Ferris and his book "The 4-Hour Body". I haven't read it yet but I looked at the contents and examples and read some stuff on the website, this shit is amazing too!! He describes all these ways to change your body physically with minimalistic efforts! He went through 10 years of experimenting on himself (a human gunieu pig) to prove or dissprove all these amazing facets; fat loss, stenght gain, muscle gain, sleeping less to gain more productivity and so much more! I'm going to buy this book I think, at Target of course, dicount and all that haha. But yeah, so I've got Count de Saint Germain for my insperation to increase my menatal capacity and now I've got Tim Ferris's book to better myself physically!! Maybe this will help me become something like Nietchie's Uberman (Superhuman)? Who know?! I just want to be as friggin amazing as possible!! Think about it, if I create myself more amazing think of the benefits of those around me and think of the benefits of my children eventually! This is the type of thinking that moves forth the human race closer to that which we idealize. So I mean if this doesn't inpire someone, whatever. Because I'm going to make sure that myself and the people I know move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment