Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ok so once again I am on the rise to find new ways to save and ways to make some extra cash. I am of course only writing on things I have tried myself. If anyone else is doing some other stuff to make extra cash and can explain how to do so to me, I would love to hear them send me an email at: ananamifdmb@yahoo.com 1. Recycling bottles and cans- Duh. 2. Spending mostly only cash- Saves change up which incidentally turns into more cash (who knew) 3. Selling Artwork- If your talented as an illustrator, painter etc., find somewhere to sell them. 4. Freelancing- Whether writing or illustrating if there's a market for it in your town try it out. That's all I got for now...I need some more money ASAP...just saying. Ooh look a nickel. I found a nickel as I'm typing this! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment