Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ahoy!

Ahoy! Recently I accepted my first children book illustration job! I am excited, it isn't for the illustration/book above, that's just one of the samples I sent to get the job. Luckily my other samples were all on par as well. But I'm glad to be posting here again with images and also to finally be entering the professional realm of my career paths. Only like two more paths to get on to be professional. But just because I've had success doesn't mean much right now, its good but they're small as it is. So the continuation goes on and I am doing more than ever now! Which is good. Good. It's GOOD! Sorry about that, went off a little. I'm continuing my portfolio work for NYCC in October and will be doing so until then, also for the Rising Stars contest that IMagineFX magazine is putting on for October which is great. Looking forward for more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment