Friday, December 21, 2012

For the Holidays

                  Looking so forward to this holiday season, and cannot wait for all the food! Very excited because of all the gifts I get to give everyone and the food, oh yeah, might have already said that! Merry Holiday Season! Santa's told me that it's all going good so far and well, I've been making my way to his location so far. Having one heck of a time too. I hitched a ride from a dwarf earlier this month and got no where. Apparently it's legal to drink and sleigh in his neck of the woods or at least that's what he told me? Soon though I shall arrive and help Santa....for next year. I'm going to arrive there far too late. Alas, me mates. As soon as I get my scanner I will upload my illustrations I've done for this season. Cheers!            

No comments:

Post a Comment