Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Holiday Illustrations






Christmas is coming! Soon all shall be merry and cheery and white! So naturally the season to gifts that are straight from the heart is upon is all! I have decided to give certain members of my family who live in a far off land illustrations to commemorate my feelings and theirs as well toward certain things.

The main illustration is for my step-mom/whole family. You see, recently their dog had to be put down because of medical complications. We all took it hard of course but my step mother seemed to most of all. My father and I thought it would be a terrific idea to do a sort of portrait of our beloved, Buddy.

Here I share with you the pencils of the Buddy illustration I call, "Saint Buddy". Also some shots of the other ones as well. I plan on doing individual blogs on each so look forward to those! And shhhh don't tell my family this is on my blog! Happy Holidays! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment