Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

So the old year is out and the new year is in. 2014 has arrived, have you accomplished your goals of the past year? Yeah, me either. Want some helpful tips I learned myself? Even if you don't I'm still going to write it. Cool?

MIKE D. BURKE'S TIPS FOR ACHIEVING GOALS THIS YEAR:

  1. MAKE THEM SMALLER- Break your goals down into manageable chunks.
  2. MAKE THEM PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE-It'll be really annoying but tell someone you know all your goals, tell everyone. Use Facebook, twitter, schemer, google+, your mothers social group.
  3. WRITE THEM DOWN- Keep track of them yourself as well. Keep a journal, a blog, write them down and post them on your fridge. Write them down.
  4. HAVE A WAY TO CHECK THEM OFF
Now taking my own advice, here are my goals for 2014:

  1. START MY CAREER
  2. MARCH-OCT GO ON 1 TRIP A MONTH
  3. PAY OFF A BILL OR TWO
  4. GET FITTER
  5. FINISH PROJECTS
  6. SAVE $10 A MONTH
  7. SET AN EASY TO FOLLOW BUDGET
  8. BE A BETTER HUSBAND, FRIEND AND PERSON
  9. BECOME MORE ORGANIZED
  10. COMPLETE COMIC BOOK
  11. READ ALL THE BOOKS I OWN
  12. PICK UP MORE FREELANCE WORK
  13. BLOG AND ADVERTISE MORE
  14. BE MORE RESPONSIBLE
  15. BE MORE OPEN
  16. BE MORE CHARITABLE
  17. JOURNAL MORE, CREATE MORE MEMORIES
  18. GET GOALS DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED
A lot to work on, I know. Good luck to all of us!! 2014!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment