Monday, August 3, 2015

Movement

Staying ever active as always. I am currently in the midst of writing a new stage play. A comedy entitled FIRST DATE about a date that just goes horribly wrong. I am so looking forward to this being completed. I am trying my hardest to complete this play as soon as possible. Not that I am rushing the process, no not at all, I've taken plenty of weeks to make notes and mull over plot and scenes and character development and what not before I even started writing. The best thing is once the writing begins its so much easier to just sit back and let things happen by themselves. It's amazingly good fun. I can't wait.
I'm really trying to make sure I finish things. I have not forgotten about my other projects either (my novel, my comic, my short stories) and I have worked on them as well. Making notes and what not, prepping myself for the actual writing to begin. However I decided that since this play is so short that it should take me less time to complete this first and thus give me that good feeling in my brain of completion and endorphins will run wild and make a me a happy boy! So I am going to finish this thing hopefully by the end of this weekend (08/02/15) and make with the happy. I am very pumped and motivated.
Recently I read all of the Neil Garman books I have bought and have an incredible void to fill in my mind since I have not a book to read at this point. However of course books wild come. Until then though I am going to keep busy with everything. Oh, also a new commercial I am in is out! Check it out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment