Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Working on my Good Looks


This is just a work in progress of a caricature I'm working on for now. What ya think?! My wife says that this is way to close to the truth. I love it. Inks and colors to follow. Right now I've been listening to Tegan and Sara and classical music like Mozart and shot and it is blowing my mind. I started listening to more classical music again to jump my creativity up, hopefully, after watching the indie film starring Josh Radnor of 'HIMYM' and Elizabeth Olsen of 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron' fame, 'Liberal Arts'. I love this film, it's great, I really identify with some aspects of the main characters life. It's great. I've already watched it three times and I only discovered it last week. Also last night at game night at our buddy Tom's he introduced me to this awesome guy named Casey Neistat who seems really awesome. Def going to be checking more into his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment