Monday, April 5, 2010

Ideas

So I've been throwing around some ideas for a one-shot comic that I want to do. I'm planning on (well if it comes out good)using it in my portfolio as a sample of my work that I can show to prospective companies that I'm interested in. I mean wouldn't it be great if I even got to publish it as a real mini-series? Well here is the title and synopsis:

"Masters of Fiction!"

Mike D. Burke

Synopsis: Three great authors from different times arrive in a strange Inn. Thrown together for one night they are to create three chapters in an anthology book that is about a certain genre in which they are familiar with. The only thing is they don't know who the characters are, what the plot is, and most importantly...who brought them there and how. There chapters must be done before dawn or one of them will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment