Thursday, February 10, 2011

Corel Painter 11



Messing around with coloring in Corel Painter 11, fun stuff I have to say. I'm not all that familiar with Painter or any of its previous incarnations, so I'm trying to teach myself how to use this program. I figure the more programs I know how to use at least semi-efficiently the more likely I am to be hired somewhere. Also I've found that a lot of fully finished portfolio pieces are good to have (obviously).

This is a sketch I did of my Panda sleeping on the couch one night, I threw some inks on there and then digitally painted it up in Painter 11 like I said. Ha-Ha. Anywho also, on the seventh page pencils of "Masters of Fiction!". Been inking a lot of stuff lately check out my DeviantArt page stuff. Hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment