Saturday, September 17, 2011

Getting There

Greetings and salutations! It's been a long while hasn't it, it really really has, hasn't it?! Well I'm back to writing for you fiends you see for I have the time now. Didn't have the time to write more blogs, but now I do. Didn't then, do now. Why didn't I have the time to write for you lovely folks you ask? None of your damn business!! Just kidding, just kidding. I got married, went on a honeymoon then moved to North Carolina from upstate New York. Yup and that takes a long while to do. So here is an updated version of my plan for the remainder of 2011. I know I said that I had big plans for this year, but most of them fell through, unfortunately. I said I was going to make a company, publish more book and comics and get an actual career and save the world from hairless apes running around controlling people's minds with their shrink-brain ray banana guns....Okay, maybe not that part. But the other stuff I definitely did say. Whatevs, it happens you know? You make big plans and then they don't all happen or go through as well as you thought. I did say I would get married though, so let's not forget that accomplishment. Wasn't easy either. Do you know how many parties and raves I had to go to to find my wife? One party and no raves. Although one time we went to a sort of rave-concert thing in Pennsylvania. Anyways for the rest of the year, that being September 17th to December 31st. Roughly about three months. The plan is to continue working on my portfolio, really REALLy working on it and creating good quality Illustrations!! As my wife says I have to at least do one drawing a day, but I try to do more ya know? If its one awesome painting or illustration I get a week to work on it. That's what she says anyways. I recently found out the requirements for a career as a Visual Development Artist which is great! It's good to know what I have to be aiming for, it really gives me a purpose and allows me to really work hard at what I have to do. So that is the plan and I'm not gonna make any more plans lest I don't follow them. So that's where I'm at. Till I have more, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment