Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The difference between myself and John Stamos

Afternoon there fine folks who enjoy the reading of this blog, recently this occurred to me: For years people have been asking me, "Mike where did you get your good looks from?" And you know usually I would look to my father and say, "....Well, not him. He's bald...." But I mean, semi-true story, people have been comparing me to John Stamos ironically enough. I mean despite our many similarities, he was on "Full House" I watched "Full House". He starred on "ER", I've been to the ER....A lot. We do have many differences though, he has dark hair...well I guess I have dark hair too. But I mean, my eyes are greenish brown and his eyes are hazel. Come to think of it for years I've been convinced that John Stamos was my real father....Just saying. Sorry about the bald joke pop, but I mean, you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment