Saturday, September 24, 2011

Posting some old Comic strips of mine, ya dig?

So this is the cover image to the set of comic strips I did while back in 2007-2009. It is a comic strip titled, "Misconstrued" and stars two college buddies at the first semester of college at a community college. Their names are (from right to left) Rick and James if I'm not mistaken. It was supposed to be a strip to be published in MVCC's Animation Club magazine I think and as I recall mine was the most professional looking as well. The artwork changes in the middle of the strips run (as in, it gets better) and I try to go for a better looking more stylized version basically. I'v decided to post 'em up here and what not to well, for the most part publish them somewheres and where better than my own blog. You can look forward to new ones everyday probably or at least every two days, whenever I get the chance to post another blog. So here we go, hope you like em, This is just the cover though...so next blog will be the actual first comic strip. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment