Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Misconstrued" #1....Sorta

So, funny story; this isn't actually the first strip of "Misconstrued", the first strip involved Rick and James moving into their dorm an James defining college freedom to Rick. But at the time I uploaded these to my computer I was so, I don't want to say disappointed but dissatified; which I suppose is the same thing with the first one. This one here is my attempt in the strip to do a Halloween/Fall strip within the series. It was a fun little special to write you know. I tried to think of myself as writing a holiday special for an animated show which I always loved. This particular special takes some homage to an episode of "CatDog" on Nickelodeon where Dog turns into a werewolf. You'll see as the special goes on that I included some in-jokes at MVCC that you might find funny but you might not. This was actually I believe the second strip I drew and the first strip in which I scripted. More to come of course, at least nine more I believe so look forward to it!!! Comment below on what you thought or on the Facebook link. Also check out, "The Fools Links" to the right for some more links that my books are available on. Thanks again and more to come of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment