Saturday, February 4, 2012

BEEN A WHILE EH?

My apologies for taking so long at getting back to here. I know it's been like literally months since I've written anything for your pleasing eyes. Here's an update: New Videos up at YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/BBoyAwesome?feature=mhee New Author spotlight here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ananamifdmbatyahoodotcom New other stuff....More videos going to be posted up at the YouTube page. I'm trying to connect all of my links together so that I feel like a whole person on the internet haha. Def more focused at stuff. Oh shit yeah, I'm going to be in a play! THE INSPECTOR GENERAL its called and I play OSIP. It's Feb. 23-26th in Utica, NY at the Utica College Strebel Auditorium so be there if you can make it!! I also recently auditioned for a film shooting in Utica, NY and am awaiting the callback for it. I'm writing as much as I can. Working at a shitty full-time job I'm greatful for and making mad money so that's good....So yeah this is good stuff stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment