Sunday, February 26, 2012

More New!!

More new stuff coming I swear, new videos and new content and new information on the things that I do that I know your all interested in! Maybe, your interested in...So yeah, last performance today for 'The Government Inspector' 2pm @ Utica College Strebel Auditorium!! Also 'Stone' is now in theaters at the Uptown, so go see it!! I make a small but significant appearance in that film. I will be working closely now with the gents and ladies at MadAngelFilms from now on doing stuff with them!! So check there stuff. Also I have linked together all my pages and channels on the net so enjoy and go bananas!! More funny stuff and action packed adventure coming, I only have so long to type this dammit so don't rush it your half eaten cheeseballs for brains!! Never insult the audience, yeah right. Anywho I'll be back, just try and stop me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment