Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stuff GOing down!!

Things are picking up once again for me folks! I'm getting back into the swing of things! I'm doing some concept arts for a local film here and also some for a web series a buddy and me are doing! I shall post all accordingly. Also I am getting really back into illustrating comics and everything again, I really, really desperately miss it especially seeing all the great art on here everyday! I have to get back into it I mean, its what I love. I'm alwasy struggling with the fact that I have so many different talents and sometimes it's not easy to mesh them. I know, right, boo-fricken-hoo you're mult-talented...I'm not looking for sympothy at all, in fact if you ever see me you have permission to say Hi (because it's polite) and then to slap me (because I deserve it). But yeah, I struggle because like I'm an Actor, a Writer, an Illustrator and I'm dabbling in Stand Up (which is by far the hardest right now for me...I get some laughs, but I crave more!). Plus lately this year a lot of acting work has opened up for me and some directing stuff as well, but I gotta keep focused! I still really want to become a comic book artist and writer as well!! It's such damn hard work but damn it it'll be worth it, I just know it! I have to step up my game! Well until next time....More to come. Mike D. Burke Actor/Writer/Illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment