Friday, September 13, 2013

I Guess I'll Write a New Post

Hey ya bastards! What's up? Been like no time at al since no one reads or comments or shares this blog. Exciting new I just totally shit my pants! It was awesome and thanks for caring, to tell the truth it was warm an soggy but didn't drip down my legs to be honest thank goodness.
Just recently watched episode three hundred of Key and Peele on Comedy Central's website and it was brilliant stuff!!! Basically an omnibus of their best sketches, totally falling asleep right now (too much wine) but I digress. They're brilliant comedic, sketch actors! Seriously they were awesome! Totally can't wait for the premiere episode of Season 3 on September eighteenth! That's it, oh yeah I finally finished the first page to my original graphic novel pencil-wise tonight! Pumped! Looking to submit to a bunch of companies, will share once I become rich enough to own an all in one printer that handles 11 x 17 size paper. Cheers and Fuck off! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment