Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

Jack O'Lantern: Attorney at Law's favorite stories:

"One time I was set up on a blind date witha female lawyer, boy do I wish I really was blind. You know the difference between a female lawyer and a pitbull? Lipstick!"

"Was at a new client mixer once, the senior partners through it at what they called a ballroom, pretty sure the "clients"  there just called it the waiting-room of a hospital." 

"I'm good friends with Bellatrix LeStrange, poor girl went to Azkaban for Voldemort and never once got a congical visit. No wonder she's a little off."

"Was representing the wolf-man once in a case, he had slaughtered a bunch of pigs. We ended up winning the case by the jury. The judge came up to me later shaking his head and said the trajedy isn't that those pigs were slaughtered, the trajedy is that it doesn't happen more often to lawyers."


No comments:

Post a Comment