Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Work History

17 jobs in 9 years...

Am I rich yet? No. Will I eventually succeed at my career goals and stop wandering from job to job like a vagabond? No clue. I'm only 24 and here's what I've learned about myself so far.

I usually need two or more jobs to support myself at a time. 

I never manage my money properly. 

Often I quit one of my jobs prematurely.

Having two jobs keeps me busy which is good but also exhausts my mental faculties and in some cases my physical. 

17 jobs in 9 years and I'm only making $3.00's more than when I started out. 

I'm not much closer to my career than when I started out, although via experience I've gained extensively more knowledge that I desperately needed. I still have time though, that's the beauty of youth. 

My networks and outreach need a lot of work. Meh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment