Monday, December 7, 2015

Writing Along

Getting some good writing in these days. I am so close to finishing my novel I can taste it. I mean, really I should be writing that right now, but you know, I need a bit of break. Once I'm done with this last chapter I do wonder if I'll need an epilogue chapter? Probably.
Along with that I am helping my wife write a paper for her History of Photography class on Daguerreotype. Mostly just with research and encouragement. Interesting subject though. Technically the guy worked on it with a bunch of other guys in France and what not but he decided to name the technique after himself.
So I'm doing that and some other stuff. I recently finished with my third, I think it was my third, miniature notebook.  So I'm onto a new one and that is great! The fresh pages just waiting to be filled with innovative ideas. Its great. Also going to be drawing some great little illustrations for the season. I really have to get out and buy some illustrating board from Hobby Lobby. Things are going good and I'd like to keep it that way! Trying to post here with interesting stuff as possible. More good stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment