Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's My Nature

I think as artists it's really important to keep experimenting. Experiment with what works for you, what doesn't. Experiment with techniques, writing, painting, your life, whatever. Just keep trying new, weird, scary, exciting things. Find what makes the game fun for you. Try as many things as you can at least once. Keep growing.
That being said I am currently trying some new art software since my adobe software is a no go right now. Trying out, Art Rage, Painter 12 and The Gimpy. We shall see what happens.
Also working on a new watercolor series to be paired with some of my poetry. The focus of the series is "pain".
Finally as well getting back to my graphic novel, 'Nine Gates' as well. Writing and penciling and random illustrations.
So trying to get a nice swing going.

Instagram: ek1m_ekru8
Pinterest: artvandelay19
Facebook Page: Mike D. Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment