Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Little Things

I've really been trying to follow my new chart I made for all my current projects. However still my procrastination side gets to me, it's a struggle but I can usually fight through it. Right now I've been working mostly on my next poetry book, 'Fragments', my children's book, 'Psycho Cat' and this small series of watercolor paintings to be paired with some poem of mine. I'm excited to see how these work out. I'm  not sure exactly where but I'd like to get my watercolor series displayed somewhere. All in all though it feels good to be working on a lot of different projects again.

 
thumbnail storyboard for 'Psycho Cat'
 
 
one of my new watercolor paintings entitled, "Borderline" to be paired with one of my newest poems.


No comments:

Post a Comment