Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Work!Practice!Write!Draw!

Currently I am so slammed with a ton of work to do right now and it is really having an effect on me. I have tons of school work to do which includes; continuing to get good grades and stuff for graduation, nine more pages for my Children's book I am working on for Childs Ill, I have to do three finished illustrations for this book, a cover and two other illustrations, doing photos and research and all sorts of things for Figure illustration, and doing good enough at Science to keep a good grade, oh and doing projects well for Editorial as well. By the way I don't think I've done many awesome pieces that would be considered portfolio level which is not cool. Then I have my own side projects I'm trying to do like; writing a script for my comic I want to do, "Master's of Fiction" (which then I have to thumbnail, layout, pencil, ink and eventually color on the computer and publish through Lulu), do random pencilled pages for my comic portfolio and I offered to do a story and whole comic for this Indy anthology thingie so yeah....a bit too much on my plate per se.
But I guess this will all make me a better artist in the end. It is teaching me to not sleep so much, man that just holds you back...In anycase I hope to post some stuff up here soon but until then I will continue blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment